Sunday 24 May 2009

Welcome to the Mets Thrifty BLOG launch!

SO we're in a recession and I for one REFUSE to be adversely affected! You too, right?! WELL today is the big launch of my blog and I am here to give you the top tips, tricks, discounts etc in order to continue living a good life! I'm forever sharing these thrifty tips with my friends so it's about time I shared them with the nation, we are all going through it after all!!

There's no need to scrimp tooooo much in a recession, you DO NOT need to stay indoors, give up the eating out and the entertainment altogether or not buy anything for the next year in order to continue living! Follow my blog and I'll show you exactly how to gain extra money (all legit!), how to stretch out your hard earned CA$H MON£Y, and how to continue purchasing the little luxuries that keep you happy in an affordable way!!

For now, I will welcome you to my blog... Make sure you follow me and check out my upcoming blogs for a wicked £10 Selfridges Gift Card & £20 off Kurt Geiger... these are definately NOT TO BE MISSED! Yes that is my way of enticing you to follow my blog, but hell it better work!
Mets Thrifty X

PS! I am not a money expert, legal advisor or something of the sort so all the info in my blogs is my own personal opinion. Therefore should any of you decide to sue me (??) or make me liable for any wrong-doings for whatever reason, that statement right there says you can't! Ha! You dig?!

1 comment:

  1. Whoo hooo welcome!

    Love the concept Mets, I'm definitely gonna be an avid follower - Kurt Geiger..um helloooo!

    Keep blogging!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete