Monday 21 December 2009

Fab FREE Pampering from Wahanda


Wow! So, like, I LOVE Twitter! I was Tweeting away begging someone to buy me some Wahanda spa vouches (desperately needed!) and Wahanda twittered back the following:

Wahanda @MetsThrifty Until they do, why not treat yourself to some free pampering? The Ark Age Aware facial is especially good! http://www.wahanda.com/products/price-under-1-gbp/

Anyway off I went to visit the link, because you know can never get enough FREE pampering and low and behold a list of 37 FREE pampering sessions! I had a quick butchers and my top 3 are:

  1. Free Skin Assessment and Mini Facial with latest Ark Age Aware Skincare (worth £25)
  2. Free Beautcamp Pilates session (worth £25)
  3. Free Style Assessment with Jasmine Sekhon (worth £40)

For me, that is the perfect top 3! 1) get into a good skin care routine for 2010, 2) get into shape & maintain a healthy balanced lifestyle in the new year 3) get my 2010 style in order. What more could I ask for to kick start the new year? I need to get my appointments booked ASAP!

There's plenty of other offerings - free Powerplate sessions, pilates sessions, free days at top gyms, luxe skin care consultantations, even free ski-fit sessions! So what are you waiting for? Go get your free pamper sess NOW >> Click here <<

What's Wahanda all about anyway? One of the best, if not THE best wellness site around (www.wahanda.com) offering spa days/breaks, health & beauty offers etc. Check it out and hint to your loved ones if they haven't got you a Xmas pressie yet! I'm a right sucker for the spa so no doubt I'll be on this website seeking the best spa deals at every opp!

Enjoy fellow recessionistas, you deserve it X x X

No comments:

Post a Comment