Tuesday 29 December 2009

Longchamp... I LOVE!

On my way back from Paris from Christmas, I picked up this CUTE lil Longchamp backpack at Charles De Gualle airport. Part of the Le Pliage collection, it folds away into the teeniest-tiniest thing and then folds out into the most convenient, chic French accessory. It really is a great sized bag for all your essentials and more - this can easily hold my purse, satnav, hand cream, anti-bac, lipgloss, mirror, big hairbrush with plenty of room left over LOL! It's even got a lil pocket inside :-) I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! I love the Longchamp Le Pliage collection altogether - a collection of the most classic, affordable (being the key word) and convenient luxe bags.

What do you think? Je pense c'est la opitomy du chic français

Isn't it adorable? It was a choice between the classic go-with-everything brown and the spring colour of lavendar - I stuck with brown for obvious reasons! Not sure if it's out in the UK as it's not available online via the UK website.. YET (so yes, I am feeling a lil exclusive please, don't burst my bubble!)

Hmmm.. ok I admit it wasn't entirely a recessionista purchase, it put me back 62Euros BUT my justification... I had 15Euros left over, this was my Xmas & New Year's gift to myself AND I haven't seen this style in the UK. And anyway, I have to splurge and treat myself every now and again, especially with the ££'s and pennies I've managed to save over the year :-) :-)

Xx Mets Thrifty xX

No comments:

Post a Comment