Friday 18 December 2009

FREE tickets for Pied Piper - a Hip Hop Dance Revolution


Apologies, I've not been around for a while but hopefully this will be a good'un! I really wanted to go and see the Pied Piper - A Hip-Hop Dance Revolution over the holiday season and lo and behold I found some FREE TICKETS! If you don't know about the show here's what The Independent had to say,

'Pied Piper is hip-hop theatre at its most confident...There's no snow or tinsel, but its bold dancing and muscular storytelling make this a cracking Christmas show. ' [4*s!]

The Barbican are offering FREE TICKETS for 16-25year olds that are members of their "FreeB" scheme. It's 100% FREE to join and it takes all of 2 minutes to sign up. Click HERE to register. Once registered you'll get a membership number. Log in, select your seats from the seating plan and BOOK (2 per member, your companion must be 16-25 too), it's soooo easy! Pick up your m'ship on your first visit - don't forget your ID!

There's SUCH a wide variety of other fantastic shows/cinema screenings - they were even offering free tickets to the BBC Symphony Orchestra! I can't wait, now that I'm a member I can guarantee that I will be at the Barbican at EVERY opportunity. I'm already following freeB on Twitter to stay updated.

I really can't believe I didn't find this one before even though I blogged about FREE THEATRE TICKETS back in June (FAIL). There's really no excuse, it's the perfect opportunity to have a great FREE night out over the Christmas holidays.
Thanks freeB - I LOVE YOU! X

PS - I'm all up on TWITTER so follow me HERE [www.twitter.com/metsthrifty]

No comments:

Post a Comment