Tuesday 29 December 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Recessionistas,

I know this is overly-late but I hope you have all had a Merry Christmas! Hope you spent precious time with the family and have taken some time off to relax! I was lucky enough to goto France for the festive season (oh la la!) to spend with my my fave French frogs (err family) and got so caught up in the merriment I didn't update the blog.. FAIL! BUT I promise 2010, I will update this baby on a regular! Stay tuned as I've got more posts up my sleeve which will be up before the New Year (yes, really!) Make sure you EAT & DRINK LOADS but always remember to stay safe over the holidays, don't drink and drive and remember, when intoxicated, your actions will always come back to you (especially if you've got friends like mine that never let me forget lol)

Lots of kisses (under the mistletoe), Mets Thrifty xXx
PS don't forget to to follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment