Friday 15 January 2010

Hermes Sample Sale - Saturday 16 January


Photo: Hermes
Courtesy of my girl over at Sack the Stylist, top fashionista/recessionista tip-off is the Hermes Sample Sale! (by the way you really need to follow my girl's blog!)  Last day is SATURDAY 16 JANUARY so either get there early to get the best picks of what is remaining OR get there later in the afternoon where they'll slash prices to get rid of everything.  Personally I prefer to go later in the afternoon. Yeh it's a bit of a mess and you'll find it hard to find your size but last year I went to the Reiss Sample Sale on the last day and bought a gorgeous gold sporty luxe jacket which got slashed to only £35 as I was searching for my size!!!!

Date: Saturday 16th January
Time: 10am - 6pm
Venue: The Music Room, 26 South Molten Lane, W1

FREE ENTRY!

x Mets Thrifty x

No comments:

Post a Comment