Saturday 9 January 2010

Vintage Fashion Fair - Free tickets!



This one is not just for my recessionistas, its for my vintage fashionistas! On Sunday 17th January, Vintage Fashion London will be holding its first Vintage Fashion Fair of 2010. If you are a lover of vintage fashion from the 1800's to the 1980's (and who isn't, vintage is all the range these days daaaarlinnng) then you NEED to head down to the Vintage Fashion Fair in charming Primrose Hill for the opportunity to uncover and purchase unique vintage goodies from dresses and coats to bags, hats, gloves, textiles and more!  There will be 28 stands for you to browse on a lazy Sunday afternoon and with home made food and refreshments available to purchase you have no excuse not to have the energy to rummage through the racks and seek a vintage bargain! I love vintage clothing - the ultimate appeal for me is the potential story behind each vintage piece and the uniqueness of each item that cannot be found on the High Street (however much 'vintage' lines try, they just aren't the real deal right??). Note: debit/credit cards are NOT accepted at the fair so make sure you have enough cash on you - this is actually a blessing for us recessionistas; decide your budget, withdraw cash and you're guaranteed not to go overboard!

With "very wearable vintage pieces at affordable prices" this is a recessionista/fashionista's dream! I can't wait, this will be my first ever Vintage Fashion Fair and I'm uber-excited; I've done the vintage stores but with a variety of different stalls and sellers in one place (super-convenient), the Vintage Fashion Fair is bound to get my pulses racing!  I'm personally on the look out for some fab vintage accessories - hair accessories, bags, jewellery, belts and vintage leather goods! Oooooh it's gonna be so fun trying to find these treasures!


Photo: Vintage Fashion London

I'm going bright and early... who wants to join me?? Entry to the fair is £3 but Vintage Fashion London have limited FREE tickets up for grabs (did you even doubt I wouldn't have some sort of freeness involved?!).  Just click HERE to fill out your details and if successful, founder and owner of Vintage Fashion London, Marilyn, will email you a free ticket (+1 guest).

Learn more about Vintage Fashion London - a fab website for vintage fashion - and be in the know about future Vintage Fashion Fairs (it's a monthly affair fashionistas!) by visiting their lovely website www.vintagefashionlondon.co.uk.

Date: Sunday 17th January 2010
Time: 11am - 5pm
Venue: Cecil Sharp House, 2 Regents Park Road, London NW1 7AY
Closest Tube: Camden Town (although it's Sunday so you can park for free & throw your vintage goodies in the boot!)

Jeeez, can't say your No.1 Recessionista doesn't love ya!!! This is one of my fave posts for 2010 so far!
xX Mets Thrifty xX
P.S
- Tell all your friends about my blog, we gotta share the recessionista tip-offs with the WORLD!!!
- Follow me on Twitter I'm getting a bit obsessed but I'm loving it!
- Subscribe to my blog to stay in the know. Link to the right under SUBSCRIBE!
- Keep supporting my blog! Support has been IMMENSE so keep it up; feel free to drop me an email at metsthrifty@gmail.com just to say heeeeeey and add to my happiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment