Friday 15 January 2010

Vauxhall Ice Skate: Thursday 28 January


Woop!!! I just got my 2 FREE tickets for the Vauxhall Ice Skate on Thursday 28 January... Err what's this about I here you say?

"... excape to an enchanted evening of frozen fairy tales, celebrity DJs guests, and a scattering of top UK designers strutting their stuff at a central London location as Vauxhaull Motors brings you Vauxhall Ice Skate"

Paloma Faith, Coco Sumner and HEADLINER Mr Hudson will be providing the choooons... Ohhh I can't wait to get my skates on this sounds soooo fun!!!!! I haven't managed to get the time to visit any of the outdoor skating rinks in London this year so this will be perfect!  There are very few tickets remaining so get in there quick!!!! Visit the link HERE and sign up ASAP!!
Follow Vauxhall Ice Skate on Twitter for the latest and whilst you're there don't forget to Follow Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment